- List of Required Gear
- 2019 GPS Training (including Alpha 100’s)
- Alpha 100 Key Point Outline
- GPS Cheat Sheet
- Low Angle Training – key point outline
Upcoming Events (* = required training events for new members)
- Fitness Hike – Saturday, June 15, 08:00 – 14:00 – Smarts Mountain, Lyme, NH
This is the required annual fitness hike. (Respond to the Doodle Poll)
- Full Team Drill – Saturday, August 17, 08:00 – 12:00 Storrs Pond Recreation Area, Hanover, NH
Briefing, assignments, search, location, packaging, carryout (Respond to the Doodle Poll)
- Cookout/Annual Meeting – Saturday, May 18, 12:00 – 15:00 Storrs Pond Recreation Area, Hanover, NH
Non-members who have expressed interest in joining the team will be invited as guests/observers. Following the drill we will hold the annual meeting and have a cookout. (Respond to the Doodle Poll)
- VSP Statewide SAR training – Saturday, September 14, 2019·09:00 – 14:00 – Middlebury College Snow Bowl, 6886 VT-125, Hancock, VT.
This is the annual VSP joint training. More details will be posted when available.